Sunday, February 1, 2009

A Stand-Still



I sit here amongst the clutter and disarray and wonder when will the project get finished. The house used to be picked up and clutter free. I am not complaining, as reality is that construction always brings messes and headaches, but I want my house back. Sabrina is running out of steam, she likes to get things started, like her father, but not always a great finisher. Andrea and I are the finishers. I just need to have it done by April when the folks get here. So I sit here patiently waiting to see when the next move comes and breath easy, so as not to drive myself crazy with the endless possibilities. I have added some new posts to the now "Stand-Still" phase of the renovation. Not much else to comment on here, I have so many things to attend to, one does not know where to begin. I think I'll start by dipping into the hot tub to soak the woos away and then do the workout and read and relax. Stay tuned for the next installment. Enjoy the Superbowl, or at least the parties that come with the game. Chow

No comments: